Feb 26, 2008

What does Barack Obama have to do with Jesus?

So what exactly does Barack Obama have to do with Jesus? How does Barack represent the Kingdom of Christ? How does his campaign reflect the person of Jesus? I don't know the answer to this question, but it seems that Barack is very popular in the black community. Perhaps it is pride of race. But I will say this. This video connects John P. Kee with Barack Obama. I don't understand the fascination of churches with Barack. He may be a believer, but it is clear that he does not seem to espouse Christ-like values in many areas.

I only have on King. The Lord Jesus Christ. Barack can't save us from sin. If elected president, I only hope that he will simply allow believers to lead peaceful lives free from governmental interference. But if the Lord uses Him as a persecutor of the church, may we be faithful to the Cross of Christ!

No comments: