Feb 28, 2008

If Jesus hadn't changed me, I would still be buying books like...

It truly is amazing how foolish we are as humans. We try the same things in different generations.


We repeat the same mistakes and trust in the same foolish philosophies. The thing is, there is nothing in me that is in any way more enlightened than Oprah or the guy that wrote this best-selling book.

Apart from the grace of our savior, we would all be humanistic, demon led, self-serving, unbelievers. Glory be to God for enlightening us and bringing us to his most blessed son. Before I was saved, I was interested in human philosophy. I actually was a philosophy major in college. I sought human wisdom. By the grace of God, I have been delivered to seek HIM alone.

And by the way, don't get this book.

No comments: